Friday, January 3, 2014

Doritos Announces the Five Finalists for Super Bowl Ad

For the first time in the eight years of Doritos Crash the Super Bowl Ad competition, they've opened it up to international entries.  All but one finalist is from the US, the final, finger-licking good one hails from Australia.

The winner gets $1m and both the first place and second place winners get their ad played during the Super Bowl.  I already have my two favs. (The first two I listed are my choices, I'm a sucker for animals and kids)  Which are yours?

"Breakroom Ostrich" by Eric Haviv, Atlanta, Ga.



"Time Machine" by Ryan Anderson, Scottsdale, Ariz.


"Finger Cleaner" by Thomas Noakes, Sydney, Australia


"The Cowboy Kid" by Amber Gill, Ladera Ranch, Calif.


"Office Thief" by Chris Capel, Valencia, Calif.